Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Two question which I have to pass on

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Two question which I have to pass on
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 17:52:32 -0600

    Then, you can abbreviate the years. 17 lines of years, all the better :)

       Copyright (C) 1985,89,90,91,92,93,95,2000 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

No.  Although at one time that was allowed/suggested by maintain.texi,
the lawyers went back to saying four-digit years are the way to go.
Again, there is nothing in the copyright regulations that I searched
suggesting that two-digit years are ok.