Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Savannah download stats progress

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: Savannah download stats progress
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 01:36:10 +0200

Hi Karl,

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 12:59 AM, Karl Berry <address@hidden> wrote:
> They look at their mail.  They simply have a very high latency at
> dealing with anything off their beaten path.  They also get pulled off
> tickets by rms and other employees to work on "crash priority" projects.
> It's all quite discouraging, I know, believe me.  (The current sysadmins
> are actually better in this regard than previous crews.)

Ok, we can continue with the other tasks (tracking # of downloads) and
then continue with this one (tracking project pages).

> There is no one else who can do the work technically.

I thought it would be a fun project for a sysadmin too... Maybe if
they see some added value in the project (e.g. adding stats for gnu
projects) they will be more interested.

Thanks,

Alex.