Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Fossology in a virtual machine

From: Federico Gimenez Nieto
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Fossology in a virtual machine
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 08:27:44 +0200

> Essentially, remove the first paragraph that has " version 2 as
> published by the Free Software Foundation" with the below:
>
>     This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
>     it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
>     the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License, or
>     (at your option) any later version.

Ok, the modified script is attached.

> I have not tested out your script, but I will try to if I get a chance.

This is just a fossology plugin draft, it only searches for a package
name on the database. It should be extended to show, for example,
relevant license analysis results made by the fossology host system, but
you can see in the code that is pretty simple to adapt fossology's
facilities to your own needs.

For it to work it must be included in a fossology installation, you can
try the virtual machine at [1] (180 mb)

Thanks,
Federico

[1]