[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: old savannah hardware - can we remove it?

From: Ward Vandewege
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: old savannah hardware - can we remove it?
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 10:09:58 -0500

Thanks for the speedy response.

On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 03:48:36PM +0100, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 09:35:04AM -0500, Ward Vandewege wrote:
> > We're visiting the colo this afternoon, and we'd like to take out the old
> > Savannah hardware. Are you done with it?
>
> Yes.
>

> You should be able to unplug the cross wire cable and plug colonialone
> back to the maintenance network.

Very good, will do.

> Do you plan to do something with the old hardware?

We need the rackspace. But, we will keep the old hardware around at least as
long as we still have nadesico in service (runs www.gnu.org). That machine is
identical to the old savannah, hardware wise.

> Also, please take a picture of colonialone so I can add a Free image
> in my Savannah slides :)

OK, will do.

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege <address@hidden>
Free Software Foundation - Senior Systems Administrator