Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah FOSDEM video

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah FOSDEM video
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:46:47 -0700

Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> writes:

> On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 03:30:38PM -0700, John Sullivan wrote:
>> Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> > A video of my talk is available :)
>> >
>> > http://video.fosdem.org/2010/lightningtalks/saturday/05-sat-savannah.xvid.avi
>> > also at http://www.youtube.com/fosdemtalks#p/u/26/W4wy5qq57yo
>> >
>> > Sadly the sound quickly gets out of sync and gets ahead of the video,
>> > I'll contact the staff.
>>
>> Do you want to put this on audio-video.gnu.org? I think it'd be good.
>
> Sure.
> I notice that their licensing is CC-BY-ND-SA though.

That must be a mistake -- you can't have ND-SA. The point of SA is to
lay out the terms for derivative works. If it's CC-BY-ND, that would be
okay.

> I'm not sure in what way they can decide on the licensing of their
> recording of my performance - any clue?

I have a clue but it would be better and friendlier just to get a
straight answer from them about it before thinking about whether that
question needs to be resolved.

--
John Sullivan
Free Software Foundation