Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help for savannah

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] help for savannah
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:38:29 -0500

On 03/11/2011 09:25 AM, Jonathan Gonzalez V. wrote:
- Coding: Sometimes there will be something to fix with the current
   savane framework, like security fix, improvements and typo fix.

I actually think one of the most needed things, at this point, is assistance with keeping up with Savane (the current code).

Mario and Alex are doing a great job with project submissions (and I cannot thank them enough!) So, there's no real backlog of them. (Thanks Mario and Alex!) More reviewers are always a good thing and welcomed though.

Mario's taken a few support requests,