Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] address@hidden: [task #11659] Submission o

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] address@hidden: [task #11659] Submission of Magia DNI]
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 22:05:06 -0500

address@hidden (Karl Berry) writes:

> John (or anyone) ... what now?  Do we require the OP to actually have
> Replicant?  That would be a very high bar.  And I doubt any of us have
> it, unless you do, and you probably have other things to do than
> actually perform the experiment.
>
> Just take it at face value and accept it?  Or?

I'd suggest having the OP ask someone in the #replicant channel on
freenode to test. Replicant also has a mailing list where he could ask.

I think it's a bar we have to live with -- otherwise we'd be
compromising the Savannah standard that all of the software hosted there
runs on a fully free operating system.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://identi.ca/johnsu01 | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.