Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Need of a functional GIT account

From: Alin Soare
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Need of a functional GIT account
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 13:06:09 +0300

Hi, I wrote to address@hidden, address@hidden the bottom message, and I do not really know where to write, in order to get git access to the fsf servers.

So I write to you either, hoping the problem could be solved.

Thanks.

Alin

2012/10/7 Alin Soare <address@hidden>
Hi,

I tried last night to create a project using git on savannah, and I get error from the server, even if I registered a public key on the web page.

address@hidden:/media/sdb3/principles-scala/homeworks$ git push --all address@hidden:/srv/git/scala-test.git
Permission denied (publickey).

I need a git account.

Other question: Could I get ssh access , and an email account @gnu.org from FSF ?

I want to keep my work on the net, to be able to access it from everywhere. I am working on some personal projects, for example, to put on the web all the solutions of SICP of Sussman, but also I made a sed which I want to integrate in emacs, and I want to finish a C compiler for emacs.

Thanks,

Alin