Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Unable to run GUI application using cross-

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Unable to run GUI application using cross-compiled jamvm for arm
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 09:06:07 -0600

Hello Aditya,

aditya sen wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> First of all I apologize for this direct message. I went through the
> website https://savannah.gnu.org/ and only found this address where I can
> post my query. I am sorru if I posted at the wrong place. Below is the
> description of the problem we are facing.

You have reached the mailing list for people who hack on Savannah.
Savannah is the software forge for people committed to free software.
The web site, the version control hosting, that type of thing.

But you are asking about GNU Classpath.  We don't know too much
about specific projects here.  It would be better to look at the
project and see what it says about where to get help.

Looking at the Savannah web page here I see this list of mailing lists
for the Classpath project.

  https://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group=classpath

I suggest starting off by sending your request to the
address@hidden mailing list as a general good place to start asking
questions about your problem.

Good luck!
Bob