[Savannah-hackers-public] A wasteland of a wiki

From: Aljosha Papsch
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] A wasteland of a wiki
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 19:58:04 +0100

Hi again.

This time I'm writing because of the wiki on Savannah. It's been a while since
the spam attack and I just thought we should fill it with some content again,
especially since there are continously coming  new submissions (and test
projects ;-). I had to guess some things as well, for example where to upload
releases.

Any thoughts on this?

Oh, and I have some free time the next days (and maybe weeks) so I could spend
some time for writing as well.