Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] A wasteland of a wiki

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] A wasteland of a wiki
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 20:54:56 GMT

    Any thoughts on this?

As I've written a half-dozen times before, I think by far the best
approach is to restore the wiki to what it was before the attack.
Unfortunately, I don't have the faintest idea what is involved with that
or where to start.  Nothing about the wiki setup ever made any sense to me.

An optional but highly desirable next step IMHO would then be to rebase
the wiki on ikiwiki (or similar), so that we are not dead in the water
for months the next time we are cracked.  Again unfortunately, though,
that's just my wish, I cannot implement it.

karl