Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] (no subject)

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 10:05:00 -0600

Ankith S wrote:
>        I have found some c source code of UNIX commands.page is
> coreutils.git - GNU coreutils.htm.   And is it possible to compile
> those codes using gcc compiler??if possible please guide me how to
> compile??

You have reached the mailing list for people who hack on Savannah.
Savannah is the software forge for people committed to free software.
The web site, the version control hosting, that type of thing.

But you are asking about GNU coreutils.  We don't know too much
about specific projects here.  It would be better to look at the
project and see what it says about where to get help.

Looking at the Savannah web page for the project you are asking about
I see this list of mailing lists.

  https://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group=coreutils