Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Dragora

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Dragora
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 21:30:45 -0600

anthony wrote:
>   I am a LMDE user since the beginning. I have always wanted to run just
> straight Debian and yet the inability to change some things have kept me
> from it
>
> Have been doing all I can to install Dragora and it is not simple as I
> am doing it from a usb stick and cannot seem to create a path when it
> ask for mounted directory. Also I I find on the net is trouble with
> getting it in and no internet connection once it is loaded.

You have reached the mailing list for people who hack on Savannah.
Savannah is the software forge for people committed to free software.
The web site, the version control hosting, that type of thing.

> So is there anywhere that i can get his information on mounting from a
> usb and how to get it to connect once installed.

But you are asking about Dragora GNU/Linux.  We don't know too much
about specific projects here.  It would be better to look at the
project and see what it says about where to get help.

Looking at http://www.dragora.org/ they suggest this:

  How To Get Help
  Communication channels:
  Mailing List
  To discuss or inform about bugs in Dragora, the mailing list
  address@hidden is the best place. Please, send your messages
  in plain text, including a descriptive line in the subject of the
  email. If all the subjects are "error in Dragora" it's impossible to
  tell them apart.

  The mailing list archive is available in
  http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/dragora-bug

  IRC
  For a real time chat, you can join #dragora with an IRC client on the
  server irc.freenode.net. Also via web by visiting
  http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=dragora

  Social Network
  The group, in the free social network Identica.

> I like the Gnewsense as well which is going to Debian as its base
> (Excellent) with 3.0 and once again I have put it on a stick and cannot
> get it to even show a wireless connection to get on the web.
> Is there a workaround anywhere?

You would have to ask the http://www.gnewsense.org/ folks.

Bob