[Savannah-hackers-public] [task #12961] Commas in login page

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [task #12961] Commas in login page
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 21:33:06 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #5:

I got back to looking at this problem again.  No one else jumped in so I will
take the task.  I think the entire statement is obsolete.  The problem it is
referring to isn't relevant today.

  "Lynx, Emacs w3 and Microsoft Internet Explorer users will have intermittent
https problems, so they should leave https after login. Gecko-based browser
(Mozilla, Galeon, Netscape...) and Konqueror users should stay in https mode
permanently for maximum security."

I am going to remove the entire statement.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12961>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/