[Savannah-hackers-public] confirmation = spam

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] confirmation = spam
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 21:47:19 GMT

Assaf and all,

It occurs to me that we might be considered less spammy if we used a
From: address like address@hidden instead of "INVALID.NOREPLY".

Perhaps the wording could also be tweaked; I can't remember if we start
with "Dear Real Name", but it couldn't hurt.

Perhaps running a registration through spamassassin could provide other
reasons why everyone thinks we are garbage.  Or if gmail provides such
"this is why we considered it spam" information.

Best,
Karl