Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Investigating validation email issues

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Investigating validation email issues
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 20:37:41 -0200

Hello Karl!

Em Mon, 02 Nov 2015 15:28:42 -0700
Karl Berry <address@hidden> escreveu:

> On savannah.gnu.org, sv administrators have a section in the
> left-hand menu for "Site Administration".  The first item in that
> section is "Main page".  That's the main page I was talking about.

Thank you Karl!  I'm sorry for my misunderstanding.

--
 88888  FFFFF Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
 8   8  F     http://oitofelix.freeshell.org/

- GNU ccd2cue maintainer
- GNU Savannah hacker
- GNU webmaster
- GNU audio and video maintainer
- GNU ethical repository criteria maintainer
- GNU web translation team coordinator (Brazilian Portuguese)
- DMOZ free software editor (Portuguese)
- UFU FAMAT PET member
- SDF Public Access UNIX System ARPA member
- Riseup user and supporter

Please, support my work: http://oitofelix.freeshell.org/funding.html

[GNU DISCLAIMER] I'm a GNU hacker, but my views don't necessarily
match those of the GNU project.  Hereby I express my own opinion,
style and perception, in good faith, aiming the betterment of GNU.