[Savannah-hackers-public] Should we put up a maintenance page?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Should we put up a maintenance page?
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 16:14:25 -0600

Savannah Hackers,

I see the tickets starting to appear from users having problems with
the current breakage.  I filed a ticket with sysadmin earlier.  I
haven't heard any response and IRC is quiet.  I am assuming things
will continue to be broken through the weekend.

Should we put up a maintenance page for some critical pages such as
the register new user page and password recovery disabling them and
saying that the site is broken until at least Monday when the admins
return?  I think we should.  Otherwise this is going to frustrate
anyone who tries to use them.  WDYT?

Bob