Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Did the permissions on CVS lock files chan

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Did the permissions on CVS lock files change?
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 22:18:19 GMT

    I think there is a rationale

Sure.  The rationale isn't in question.  The "implementation" on
Savannah of giving members of the www project access to other projects'
"webpage repositories" is the question.  Whatever the implementation
was, it evidently broke with the hardware switch.  I don't know the
answer and I'm afraid I cannot research it any time soon, and I don't
think Bob can either for a couple of days at least.  Assaf, Michael?  -k