Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Did the permissions on CVS lock files chan

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Did the permissions on CVS lock files change?
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 10:56:20 -0600

Bob Proulx wrote:
> TL;DR: I will coordinate with the FSF admins to get this fixed.
> Nobody knew there were ACLs in use.  I am sure they weren't copied.

Ruben mounted the previous file system and then exported-imported the
ACLs from the old over to the new.  Hopefully this is all fixed now.

I won't have time to test this myself as I will be offline from now
until the end of the day.  Please let us know if things are okay for
you or not still not okay.

Bob