Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Downloading FlexiSheet?

From: Ronald C.F. Antony
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Downloading FlexiSheet?
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 03:05:45 +0100

Hi Assaf,

Thanks, that worked! It seems that the site isn’t well indexed by Google,
because the only related web site I seem to get have no relevant links, and the
site with the links didn’t show up in any of a variety of searches I tried. At
least I know now where to look.

Would have just needed a tarball of the FlexiSheet project, since I’m trying to
get it to work on macOS, but SVN is easy to deal with in Xcode, so that did the
trick.

It might be useful though, to enable on viewvc the download tarball option…

Best,

Ronald