Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Shutting down the old frontend?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Shutting down the old frontend?
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 12:54:37 -0600

Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
>    I moved the content of frontend:/root
>    into frontend0:/root/old-frontend-root -
>    it had some files and scripts from various admins, some might be useful
> (didn't go through it, yet).
>
> Tip, always name things with a date.  In 1, 10, 20 years you will
> wonder when that directory was created. ;-)

Agreed!  I will also add to that tip that I try to leave a README file
with some longer notes about what is going on.  Very useful later when
the memory has faded.

I am going to shutdown halt the old frontend now.  We can always boot
it back up again if we find something that has not been discovered and
moved already.

Bob