[Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah Upgrades In Motion

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah Upgrades In Motion
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 23:21:31 -0600

Savannah Hackers,

Let this be a general notice of very quickly moving system upgrades.
I am in Boston at this time.  Ian and I have been working on various
system upgrades.  With some effort, tenacity, persistence, and luck,
we are hoping to upgrade the last of what was at one time the newer
systems but are now older systems in need of upgrades.

Due to being here and trying to move quickly there won't be a lot of
time available to give a lot of warning of changes.  Sorry.  But
hopefully we will be able to get the upgrades done.  That's the goal.

Bob