[Savannah-hackers-public] Updating namazu indexer on Gnu list archives?

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 10:12:01 -0800

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for your work on keeping the Gnu mailing lists
available via the web!

We've had some users on the emacs-devel list note that namazu searches
via the web interface often don't return the desired matches, and
someone else noted that the indexes often seem several months out of
date:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2022-03/msg00186.html

I'm wondering if the indexer has gotten stuck somehow, or if there's
anything that can be done to make sure all recent messages are indexed.
I don't know much about the setup of the mail servers, so please forgive
me if this is a known problem, or simply a matter of resources, or what
have you. Please let me know if I or any of the other Emacs hackers can
do anything to help!

Thanks again,
Eric