[Savannah-hackers] Bug in "New user registration" email

From: Mark-Andre Hopf
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Bug in "New user registration" email
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 07:38:59 +0200

I've just received the following email

On Fri 30.04. 12:17, address@hidden wrote:
> A new user has registered on Savannah.
>
> User Full Name:   John M. Gabriele
> User Name:   johnMG
> User Email:   address@hidden
>
> Project Full Name:   TOAD C++ GUI Library
> Project System Name: toadgui
> Project page:        https://savannah.nongnu.org//projects/toadgui
>
> Message from user:
>
> Hi Mark.
>
> You receive this email because you are registered as an administrator of this
> project and the system has been configured to send emails to administrators
> when new users register.
>
> Please login and go to the page
> https://savannah.nongnu.org//project/admin/useradmin.php?group_id=4550
> and approve this new pending user, so he/she can obtain full functionality on
> the web site.

The link works  but not accepting the user from that page. I get something
like 'unknown group'.

But using

  https://savannah.nongnu.org/project/admin/useradmin.php?group=toadgui

worked fine.

Bye,
  Mark

--
    TOAD -- A Simple and Powerful C++ GUI Toolkit for the X Window System
    /OO\    Check it out at http://www.mark13.org/toad/