[Savannah-hackers] Problem getting CVS tree or ssh

From: Bufi, Corey (Research)
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Problem getting CVS tree or ssh
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 17:26:17 -0400

Hello,

I'm trying to download the cvs tree for swarm.  When I issue the command
(where 'my_name' is my login name at savannah):

        cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/webcvs/swarm co swarm

it asks me for a password, not a passphrase, which tells me there may be a
problem with ssh.  I am using cygwin with OpenSSH version 2 with dsa.  I
created the private/public key pair and uploaded the public key from my
local id_dsa.pub to savannah, and also made sure that authorized_keys also
has the public key.  I've done this several times over, trying over the
course of more than an hour each time, and I get the same result.  Any
suggestions on where I should look or what to try next?

Thanks
Corey