[Savannah-hackers] submission of SPassLock Software-Based One-Time Passw

From: efrench
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SPassLock Software-Based One-Time Passwo - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 10:28:46 -0400

Emerson French <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: SPassLock Software-Based One-Time Passwo
System name: spasslock
Type: non-GNU

My project is to create a easy-to-implement one-time password system for Linux.
The system would be software-based, eliminating the need for potentially
expensive hardware devices, and eliminating the need for proprietary systems.
The password generator would be written in C, and would use the standard
library's rand() function, some random characters entered by the user, and
other user-supplied information to randomly generate passwords for every day
for a year from the day of generation. I have not yet written any code, but I
am in the planning phase, and will start writing code very soon.

Other Software Required:

Other Comments:

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/