[Savannah-hackers] savannah status (for talk)

From: Brian Gough
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah status (for talk)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 15:03:54 +0100

Hello,

I have a couple of question about Savannah.

I am giving a review talk about the past year, for the UK Association
for Free Software conference this saturday.  The subtitle is
"2003-2004: Free software in a hostile world".

If possible, I would like get an update on Savannah status to include
in the talk.

-- From the front page, it looks like new projects are being accepted
now. Is this correct?

-- In Bradley Kuhn's savannah annoucement last year he mentioned a
plan to implement GPG-signing of CVS commits.  Do you know what the
status of this is?  (or can you put me in touch with someone who does).

Thank you very much.

--
Brian Gough