Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: free software and the global economy

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: free software and the global economy
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 08:44:55 +0200

Hello,

I suppose the person used
https://savannah.gnu.org/users/ijackson
(it works for any user account, not just GNU maintainers)

There is no way to remove this feature.
However, you can change your Savannah account e-mail at
https://savannah.gnu.org/account/change.php?item=email
once you log in.

--
Sylvain

Ian Jackson wrote:
A little while ago someone tried to contact me about some of my free
software work, but they somehow ended up using the wrong email address
- their message arrived at address@hidden, which is
largely a spam sinbin.  When I finally got around to checking it and
found the message (which had become irrelevant due to the delay) I
asked them where they got my address.  The enquirer replied:

> My message to you was sent via the web email interface for
maintainers
> of GNU projects on Savannah.

How may I disable this unwanted feature ?