[Savannah-hackers] [bugs #8932] Cannot authenticate to Savannah using Sa

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [bugs #8932] Cannot authenticate to Savannah using Safari on OS X
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:58:16 -0400

This mail is an automated notification from the bugs tracker
 of the project: Savannah Administration.

[bugs #8932] Latest Modifications:

Changes by:
                Elfyn McBratney <address@hidden>
'Date:
                Tue 05/18/04 at 12:42 (Europe/London)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
         Assigned to | None                      | beu

The Savannah software project has moved to Gna! with the new name of Savane.
Would you mind re-submitting this there
(<https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=savane>) so that the
developers are aware of this?

[bugs #8932] Full Item Snapshot:

Project: Savannah Administration
Submitted by: Joseph R. Kiniry
On: Thu 05/13/04 at 10:15

Category:  None
Severity:  5 - Average
Item Group:  None
Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  beu

Original Submission:  I can no longer authenticate to Savannah.(non)GNU.org
with Safari 1.2.1 on OS X 10.3.3 (i.e., the most up-to-date version of browser
and OS as of 13 May 2004).

I enter my username and password and, regardless of which buttons are pressed
on the login page (i.e., stay in SSL, remember me, and co-login to the sister
site), it looks like I am authenticated, a redirect to /my is attempted, then
it pops me back to the login page.

Mozilla 1.6 on the same machine authenticates fine, thus this is a problem
particular to Safari.

Follow-up Comments

Date: Tue 05/18/04 at 12:42         By: beu
The Savannah software project has moved to Gna! with the new name of Savane.
Would you mind re-submitting this there
(<https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=savane>) so that the
developers are aware of this?

For detailed info, follow this link: