[Savannah-hackers] Re: what's going on with Savannah?

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: what's going on with Savannah?
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 00:45:43 +0200

Alex Lancaster <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]
>
> AL>  There isn't a *single* mention of gna.org on savannah.gnu.org.
>
> I'm sorry, I spoke too soon, there *is* a mention of Gna! at:
> http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/savannah/ but I meant there isn't a
> mention on the main page at savannah.gnu.org or savannah.nongnu.org.

The FSF USA wrote in a private mail in january that they were about to
ackowledge Gna!, a project sponsored by the FSF France, in the next
coming weeks. Apparently they forgot.

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |