Re: [Savannah-hackers] Question:

From: Chris Miller
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Question:
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 10:41:40 -0400

At 5/21/2004 12:30 AM, Hugo Gayosso wrote:

>Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> IMHO I think it is due to the fact gnus are animals that live in the
>> savannah.
>> I will ask some project founder about it :)
>
>[...]
>
>Yes Sylvain that's the reason.

The next question; would you like to have a relationship with your namesake,
the real Savannah.  We'd love to have you down as our guests at some point so
you can see why the name is so appropriate.  We have a budding Linux community
here and live in very exciting times for both technology and creative
businesses.

Any time you are ready to gather your troops, let me know and we'll roll out a
red carpet for you folks.  This is the coolest town in the US and folks are
starting to find out about us.  It would be great if you could join the party.

Here is what we're up to:

www.thecreativecoast.org

Cheers,
Chris Miller