Re: [Savannah-hackers] little howto

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] little howto
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 11:24:36 +0200

This:
http://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=1026
should explain what to do with PHP4 dependencies :)

--
Sylvain

Some weeks ago, I wrote:
I think I found: both PHP3 and PHP4 are released under a GPL- incompatible license. However, a part of PHP4 is released under the Zend license v2, which has the original BSD 'practical problem', so I suppose we are not supporting PHP4. And of course, the PHP packages themselves should we released under a GPL compatible license, but that is a separate issue.