[sr #111027] Create a gnubg-nn git repository

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: [sr #111027] Create a gnubg-nn git repository
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2024 01:03:06 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr#111027 (group administration):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Philippe Michel

I have created the gnubg-nn repository; it's currently empty so you will get a
warning when cloning it.

I see it on the list of git repositories, here:
  https://savannah.gnu.org/git/?group=gnubg

You can edit the description here:
https://savannah.gnu.org/git/admin/?group=gnubg

If you'd like automated emails after push let me know the list/address and I
can get that going, also.   Let me know anything else I might look at and, of
course, if anything doesn't doesn't work as expected.

Corwin

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?111027>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/