[sr #110917] dead links on older email archive pages

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: [sr #110917] dead links on older email archive pages
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2024 09:39:40 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr #110917 (group administration):

                Severity:               2 - Minor => 4 - Important
             Assigned to:                    None => carlc

Follow-up Comment #5:

I will look into this; I believe I have access needed to poke at the debbugs
server and see what can be done.  At this point I'm not 100% confident that's
the correct server (where the archives live), so I have a bit of a learning
curve, aside which this isn't the top priority ticket in the queue (yet).

If other teammembers are interested (and have access setup) to work on this,
please feel free to grab the ticket to work on it.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110917>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/