[task #16067] Submission of Dezyne

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: [task #16067] Submission of Dezyne
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 04:27:34 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #28, task #16067 (project administration):

Hello,

As I wrote, we asserted that:

> As escalating this issue has shown [..], the Dezyne sources are
> compliant with the requirements for copyright and licensing.

That was a week ago.  I asked:

> Please approve the Dezyne package to be hosted on savannah:
>
>     https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=16067#votes

We expected an instant approval of Dezyne, or at least more discussion.

But apparently we have overlooked the third option: Nothing happens.

Today it is exactly three months ago that I submitted Dezyne to
savannah.  I would really like to get a community going and collect
their feedback and input, a savannah git repository and a mailing-list
is essential.  Help!

Greetings,
Janneke

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16067>