[task #16345] Submission of Gprofng GUI

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #16345] Submission of Gprofng GUI
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 07:03:48 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #10, task #16345 (project administration):

[comment #9 comment #9:]

> Regarding the README, I also think you are reading these policies the wrong
way.  The 10 lines hint applies to _copyrightable_ content.  And a paragraph
saying "GNU frob is about frobnicating frobs and is hosted in
https://frob-software.org and it is built like this: configure && make && make
install" lacks the creativity to be copyrightable;  it is almost impossible to
express the same thing in a different way.

This example isn't good, it's just a line or two; your README file is clearly
longer.  I think ten or twelve such reasonably independent passages could make
a copyrightable text.

> The way I interpret the policy is: supporting files like README that contain
copyrightable content should also have licensing notices.

Very well.

> Can I have a savannah project created for this official GNU software,
PLEASE?

Why, the group was setup yesterday.  Do you miss anything?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16345>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/