[task #16369] Submission of the stickman family

From: Meow
Subject: [task #16369] Submission of the stickman family
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 18:11:13 -0400 (EDT)

i am going to take a break as it iz nearly complete and i want to fcos on
coding ill ad those after i finish coding

[comment #1 comment #1:]
> Please make sure that all copyrightable files in your tarball have
[//savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ValidNotices/ valid copyright and license
notices], including images.

> Please create a README file in every directory that contains image files.
This text file should list every image by name and state which copyright and
license they are under. See
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/maintain.html#Copyright-Notices for more
information.

> Also, I can't see the licensing terms at the URLs you provided; could you be
more specific?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16369>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/