[task #16438] Submission of QStarDict

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: [task #16438] Submission of QStarDict
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 18:07:01 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to:                    None => carlc

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your application.

I'll be reviewing this with you, however i wanted to let you know that I'm
somewhat new to applications review; TIA for your understanding if, for
example, I take some time in replying.

In any case, I wanted to let you know I've seen this and that I will reply to
you again after I have the opportunity to look more closely.

Corwin

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16438>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/