[task #16455] Submission of Glitchapp productions

From: INVALID.NOREPLY
Subject: [task #16455] Submission of Glitchapp productions
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 13:17:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Corwin, I'm glad to read that the submission can still be approved and
regarding the incompatible library, I have to guess it is "block.lua" from the
external libraries (in the lib folder) which was stated in the license list as
only gpl2.

The good news is that there was an error and the original code was not even
licensed and can be found here:
https://simplegametutorials.github.io/love/blocks/

That library is only in charge of a tetris mini game inside the game, and
since the author did not write any license to it I think it can perfectly
licensed as gpl 2 or later.

I committed the necessary changes to the repository on my last commit and the
license has been corrected: please check the commit here:
https://codeberg.org/glitchapp/fish-fillets-remake/commit/e30e8f77317d9d6c833c789f609692205583a211

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to make the project compatible.

Thanks!

Martin

[comment #4 comment #4:]
> Hello again.
>
> Thank you for looking at Savannah to host your Free Software project.  As
Ineiev has said: we do require GPLv3 combability of the projects we host.

> That said, I'm hoping we might be able to think of a path forward, to
"remedy" your application.  In that hope, I have reopened the ticket and
assigned myself.

> Please reply back with your thoughts, especially let me know if you'd prefer
to cancel the submission as Ineiev assumes.  I'll reclose it in that case, or
if there's no progress in something like 90 days.

> Thank you for your work developing Free Software!
>
> Corwin Brust
[comment #4 comment #4:]
> Hello again.
>
> Thank you for looking at Savannah to host your Free Software project.  As
Ineiev has said: we do require GPLv3 combability of the projects we host.

> That said, I'm hoping we might be able to think of a path forward, to
"remedy" your application.  In that hope, I have reopened the ticket and
assigned myself.

> Please reply back with your thoughts, especially let me know if you'd prefer
to cancel the submission as Ineiev assumes.  I'll reclose it in that case, or
if there's no progress in something like 90 days.

> Thank you for your work developing Free Software!
>
> Corwin Brust

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16455>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/