[task #16100] Submission of GNU Debbugs

From: Mike Frysinger
Subject: [task #16100] Submission of GNU Debbugs
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 06:19:06 -0500 (EST)

> We rely on admins of the hosted packages to maintain proper legal status of
their package, which implies understanding of certain basics; from your words,
I conclude that you don't understand these matters.  I have to cancel your
submission.

wtf are you talking about ?  you asked me to fill out paperwork to assign
copyright for a project that doesn't exist.  it doesn't exist because it
requires this process/bug to be followed first.  but you won't let this
process complete because you want assignment for it first.

you also asked about copyright on generated data files produced by a GNU
system.  it sounds like you don't know the answer either, and that the GNU
project maintaining the GNU debbugs tracker at https://debbugs.gnu.org/ fail
to provide any guidance.  there's no license header because *the GNU project
isn't providing one*.  if you disagree with that, then maybe you should be
taking it up with that project.

it's no wonder GNU Savannah is a graveyard, and no one bothers trying to
create projects under the GNU umbrella anymore.  your process is a complete
failure.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16100>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/