[task #16485] Submission of NetUseMod

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #16485] Submission of NetUseMod
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2024 15:41:21 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #10, task#16485 (group administration):

Thank you!

[comment #9 comment #9:]
> Some packaging rules changed in recent year which I was not aware of.

Not really.

> I added other tool licenses and a README in the image directory for
copyright notice.
> (the image is not important - just to show small logo in browser tab.)

It's important enough to be included in the tarball.  Could you use a complete
license notice as recommended in the GPL?  There should be no ambiguities left
about what copyright and license notices applies to the image files and to
README itself.

Since your tarball doesn't include parts of your dependencies, including their
licenses may be confusing.  That's not what I wanted, though I may have been
unclear.  I wanted you to tell, in this discussion, what their licensing terms
are, exactly.

Then, I could point to the files that still lack the copyright and license
notices, but the tarball is so small that it shouldn't be hard for you to find
them.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16485>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/