[task #16493] Submission of Emirhan Ucan

From: Emirhan Uçan
Subject: [task #16493] Submission of Emirhan Ucan
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 07:13:42 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Thu 25 Jan 2024 12:13:42 PM UTC By: Emirhan Uçan <hydradragonav>
A new group has been registered at Savannah.
This group will remain inactive until a site admin approves
or discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

Approving or discarding the registration must be done using the specific
[https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12343 Group
administration] page, accessible only to site
administrators logged in as superusers.

= Registration Details =

* Name: *Emirhan Ucan*
* System Name:  *hydradragonav*
* Type: Official GNU software
* License: GNU General Public License v2 or later (If you want I can switch to
GNU GPLv3 the YARA rules license is # Detection Rule License (DRL) 1.1
Copyright notice in program about is not touched right now but I'm going to
change this in future but actual copyright notice in COPYRIGHT.md ClamAV
license GNU GPLv2 Also I have GNU GPLv2 license is main directory and GCC
RUNTIME LIBRARY EXCEPTION Version 3.1)

----

You can use wine for use this program bu mainly works on Windows It made in
C\C++ and uses Visual Studio 2022 things. It's now only calculate MD5 SHA1
SHA256 SSDeep and TLSH but going to have realtime protection, scan file, scan
folder. I now have MD5 SHA1 SHA256 SSDeep TLSH YARA SIGMA SUBLIME IDS CAPA
LibreAV machine learning Android heuristics ClamAV heuristics ClamAV offical
and unoffical signatures and my own heuristics but my main purpose is use MD5
SHA1 SHA256 SSDeep TLSH YARA ClamAV and his unoffical signatures. Why it's so
special? Becuase it's world's first open source endpoint antivirus project
it's going to be better than ClamSentiel now he has so high detection rate
compared to ClamAV. My main purpose is improve open source antivirus community
and make antiviruses free software. My topic is making antivirus software. My
package is gcc. I use Visual Studio for safety and make people easily commit
this project but if you want I can use only gcc and g++. It's going to be
completely open source even if I shared .lib file source codes. My main goal
is right now add YARA library then start making project so add libraries first
then start project.

== Other Software Required: ==
HydraDragonAV+GNU
GPLv2+https://docs.clamav.net/manual/Installing/Community-projects.html

== Other Comments: ==
I hope you enjoy my antivirus project! Also I using LZMA for zipping and going
to add LZMA library

== Tarball URL: ==
https://mega.nz/file/XkpyjZIJ#rPTDIeT56TVf4GhpgDiPET8hdIKfRScRIH7Tk75ffPM

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16493>