[task #16495] Submission of chirag gadhiya

From: Chirag gadhiya
Subject: [task #16495] Submission of chirag gadhiya
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 06:51:10 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Mon 29 Jan 2024 11:51:10 AM UTC By: Chirag gadhiya <instanceit>
A new group has been registered at Savannah.
This group will remain inactive until a site admin approves
or discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

Approving or discarding the registration must be done using the specific
[https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12344 Group
administration] page, accessible only to site
administrators logged in as superusers.

= Registration Details =

* Name: *chirag gadhiya*
* System Name:  *instanceit*
* Type: non-GNU software and documentation
* License: GNU General Public License v3 or later

----

Instance IT Solutions is a leading IT company with the best CRM and Mobile
Application Development,
providing a broad range of services in Strategy, Custom Development,
Enterprise Resource Planning
and more. Our deep expertise in customised solutions, technology innovation,
time-tested processes,
proven IT strategies makes us a perfect fit for your niche. We have a team of
more than 32 dedicated
people who focuses on delivering the best solution to our clients. We have
served more than 500
clients and are enthusiastic to serve more clients.

== Tarball URL: ==
https://instanceit.com/

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16495>

Message sent via Savannah