[task #16499] Submission of libcroco

From: Bruno Haible
Subject: [task #16499] Submission of libcroco
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 11:47:25 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #3, task#16499 (group administration):

> Then, the COPYRIGHTS file says
> Except where otherwise noted in the source code all the files are:
> Copyright (C) 2003-2004 Dodji Seketeli.  All Rights Reserved.

Oh, indeed. This affects at least one file. I'll get in touch with Dodji
Seketeli, to get his permission to change this.

> Such things need fixing before the package is hosted on Savannah.

Can I make the changes in a local git repository, and then you (or some other
Savannah admin) imports the git repository with the original history plus with
my additional commits?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16499>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/