screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] [patch] documentation addenum to mousetrack

From: Sadrul Habib Chowdhury
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] [patch] documentation addenum to mousetrack
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 00:15:26 -0500

* address@hidden had this to say on [28 Nov 2009, 20:40:42 -0700]:

> This patch that I have attached is to add documentation about the new
> mousetrack command that was recently added. It seemed simple and
> straightforward. Comments are welcomed.

Hi! Thank you very much for the patches to update the info-page. I have
committed the changes [1]. For the patch to 'mousetrack', it gave me a compile
error, so I added 'Mousetrack' under 'Miscellanous' (and added a corresponding
menuitem entry there.)

I was thinking about perhaps using the 'group -c' (or some such) command to
create new groups, instead of 'screen //group', but I have committed the
documentation update you sent for the current settings. If we do end up
changing the command, we can update the documentation then.

Thank you again for the patch. More patches to update the documentation is
always greatly welcomed!

[1]
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=screen.git;a=commitdiff;h=16c47c445484caebcd4ddcf8f18694d78fe77e16

Cheers,