screen-devel

Re: [screen-devel] [patch] documentation addenum to mousetrack

From: Sadrul Habib Chowdhury
Subject: Re: [screen-devel] [patch] documentation addenum to mousetrack
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:53:17 -0500

* address@hidden had this to say on [30 Nov 2009, 09:45:46 -0700]:

> On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 00:15:26 -0500 Sadrul Habib Chowdhury
> <address@hidden> writes:
> >
> > Thank you again for the patch. More patches to update the
> > documentation is
> > always greatly welcomed!
> >

> Thanks Sadrul. I am still curious about previous patches that I have
> submitted and not seen any debate on:
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/screen-devel/2009-07/msg00030.html
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/screen-devel/2009-07/msg00033.html
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/screen-devel/2009-07/msg00034.html

Aha! Micah told me about these, and I totally meant to take a look, but
life happened and I totally forgot about them!

I have applied the patches, and pushed the commits. I had to make some
changes (e.g. put a '.' after the @xref's, remove the menu entries for
the 'layout' section). Looks like make fails when there's some incorrect
formatting.

Thanks for the updates.

Cheers,
Sadrul