skribilo-users

Re: Bug tracker for skribilo

From: Arun Isaac
Subject: Re: Bug tracker for skribilo
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 00:40:35 +0530

Hi Ludo,

> There’s a 3rd option, which is to use the beautiful bug tracker at
> <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=skribilo>.

I didn't realize Savannah came with a bug tracker. But you're joking,
right? :-) It seems even more ancient than Debbugs!

> I have a preference for option #1, with or without a mumi instance
> (running our own instance is extra work and another service to take care
> of.)

Sounds good! We can always postpone running a mumi instance. But, at
some point, we should run one. The Debbugs web interface is really
terrible, and will drive contributors away[1]. Mumi being in Guile land
will give us a lot of control to perfect the UX.

How are we to get on GNU Debbugs? Will you be applying for it to the GNU
admins? Or, should I?

[1]: Hell, on a bad day, it can drive me away! ;-)

Cheers!
Arun