sks-devel

[Sks-devel] sks-peer.spodhuis.org behind

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: [Sks-devel] sks-peer.spodhuis.org behind
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 00:31:14 -0400

Folks,

My keyserver is 8k keys behind; sks-recon was not running.

I've tried using runit but some failure modes meant that this caused
more problems that it solved (concurrent processes, etc).  I should find
time to spend looking into it more, but don't currently have that,
sorry.

I've restarted recon.  Kristian and I have been talking about this, and
I (still) owe him one recompiled SKS binary using gcc instead of clang
for the extensions -- _might_ be a FreeBSD / clang issue.

Apologies for the slight hit on load -- 8k keys isn't far enough behind
for reconciliation to be horrible, but it's enough for me to feel
guilty.

Hrmph, no core-dump for this one.  Ah well.

-Phil