social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] Fwd: Re: Templates, CSS, Images, JS, licensing

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] Fwd: Re: Templates, CSS, Images, JS, licensing
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 22:28:47 -0500

It looks good except that CC0 isn't a license, it's a waiver of
copyright.  In places like:

  Thus we're licensing the documentation under a CC0 license as well.

It's probably more appropriate to say:

  Thus we're waiving our copyrights to documentation under CC0 as well.

I guess I could do this in a commit but I think for clarity it's more
helpful to explain that on-list, and also I'm tired and going to bed.

Thanks for doing this Will!  Aside from that, everything looks good to
me.

 - cwebb

--
http://dustycloud.org/