Support ???

From: Mike Smith
Subject: Support ???
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:14:56 -0600 (CST)

 Do any of the developers ever pop in here and look at the list? I've
opened up a bug report, posted to the list, and posted in Tech Support
and still nothing. It's not assigned to anyone and no responses back!

 Kind of a let down for what seems to be a pretty good project to have
lack of support.

 From what I can tell, spamass-milter seems to run fine with low volume.
However if you send any load at it it dies. Well sorta. It remains
running and forwards mails to spamc/spamd, but no headers are added.

 I think I may switch to MIME Defang....

 Just my 2 cents!

 - Mike